Agreements signed by the company to collaborate and actively participate in the fulfillment of our objectives.
- Conservation and promotion of the Hispano-Arab race in the Province of Córdoba. Between the UCO, the Provincial Council of Córdoba and the Spanish Union of Purebred Hispao-Arabic Livestock Breeders
- Conservation and Improvement of the Ibizan, Mallorcan, Menorcan and Red Mallorcan sheep breeds.
- Scientific and technical collaboration agreement between the Provincial Council of Córdoba, the University of Córdoba and the Association of Andalusian Black Cattle Breeders.
- Collaboration agreement between Animal Breeding Consulting S.L. and the Universitá degli Studi di Perugia (Italy).
- Cooperation agreement between Animal Breeding Consulting S.L. and the Technical University of Ambato (Ecuador) to carry out genetic characterization studies of the domestic guinea pig in South America using microsatellites.
- Specific agreement for scientific, technical and cultural collaboration between the University of Córdoba and the Association of Marismeño Livestock Breeders of Almonte.
- Specific collaboration agreement between the University of Córdoba and the National Association of Segureño Sheep Breeders (ANCOS).
- Specific collaboration agreement to carry out a research and development project for the selection scheme of the Murciano Granadina breed.
- Development of conservation programs and genetic improvement of native goat breeds of the Balearic Islands in danger of extinction.
- Development of the conservation and genetic improvement program of the Mallorcan breed of cattle native to the Balearic Islands in danger of extinction.
- Development and marketing (SAT) CAPRICAN for the development and marketing of genetically improved lines of Canarian goats.
- Establishment of Characteristics of the Villalón Crossing by Torbiscal and the viability of a new line arising from that crossing, with the provisional name of “Retinto del Andévalo”.
- Genetic improvement of productive, reproductive, material and meat quality characteristics of the livestock farms attached to the company Mejora Genetica Ibérica.
- Advanced intra-herd selection program in the herd belonging to the Ministry of Defense and the preparation of research work on Equine Genetics.
- Scientific and Technical Research and Development Project between the UCO and the Association of Breeders of the Andalusian Asnal Breed.
- Implementation of the Recovery Program by Backcrossing and Conservation of the Jabugo Spotted Iberian Pig Variety.